Sunday, August 25 to Friday, August 30, 2019
The Knox School invites you to participate in our athletics pre-season week! Competitive sports including SOCCER, CREW, VOLLEYBALL, and PREP-BASKETBALL will arrive one week prior to the start of school orientation to participate in an exciting program of team workouts, meetings, bonding opportunities and presentations designed to allow student-athletes to be mentally and physically prepared for their challenging sports season!
Download the complete pre-season schedule to stay informed on what our student-athletes will be doing during the week. This schedule is subject to change depending on weather or other factors.
Things to Bring
- Bug Spray
- Swimming Attire
- Sneakers/Running Shoes
- Athletic Clothing
- Returning Students (Knox Athletic Gear)
- Change of clothes (practice twice a day)
- *Soccer: cleats, shin guard and socks
- *Volleyball: sneakers, shorts, socks, knee pads
- Tennis: sneakers, shorts, tennis rackets
- * Crew: Spandex Tights, change in clothes
- * Equestrian: Helmet, Boots, Equestrian Tights
For questions, please contact Director of Athletics Majestic Mapp at (631) 686-1600 ext. 452 or email email@example.com.